Neal decided that it was time we traded in our phones and get new ones. We haven't quite done this yet, but I thought I better get all the pictures off of my phone before I forget. It is also a good reminder of a few of the things we have been doing lately.
We'll start with the oldest...
Every year at Christmas time the nursery we work at gets a huge influx of donations and volunteers. We like ths time of year because it means we have ample snacks to feed the kids and ample volunteers to entertain them. This year one of the groups that came brought along a face painting booth! I jumped right on it...but Neal took a little more convincing...
![]() |
| Doesn't Neal make a great lost |
This was our dessert table...
And then our area for eating/mingling.
I didn't get any pictures of the other side where we were dancing, but it had the same balloons and heart shaped paper chain decorations. It fun (yet stressful) to pull off such a big event, but I think I'm going to make this an annual event because it was the highest turn-out to an activity I've ever had.
Much to Neal's dismay, right after Valentine's day we celebrate my birthday. I honestly don't remember much about what we did for this...but found this picture of the dessert we had at PF Changs after our dinner. I love this place...but Neal doesn't, so it's always an extra treat when we get to go there.
![]() |
| Inside the wraps were bananas! How could you not want to eat here every night?! |
![]() |
| This took a very short amount of time, but definitely spruced up your regular white onesie. |
![]() |
| These are some baby booties that I made. |
![]() |
| This one shows the ruffles better...which were honestly the hardest part...but turned out the cutest. |
![]() |
| This is the complete outfit. |
![]() |
| Isn't she the cutest pregnant lady? |
The last event we photographed was going to watch my little brother run in the State Championship Track Meet. I was at work the first day, when he ran the 1600m and took 1st place. But Neal and I made it the second day when he took 2nd in the 800m and 3rd in the 3200m!
![]() |














No comments:
Post a Comment